1. The Association’s View:
To focus on solidarity which is in favor of the neediest orphans. This comes through granting then all the opportunities to build a happy and dignified life and future.
2. The Association’s Values:
To consolidate values that we believe in such as: responsibility, autonomy, fairness and respect:
- Responsibility towards the donors and that’s by donating with transparency and fairness.
- Responsibility towards the beneficiaries and that’s by providing them with the most suitable help that they need.
- Transparency while dealing with others with respect to law.
- Protection of the dignity and value of the person benefiting, that’s by helping the neediest and orphaned children in a fair method.
3. The Association’s goals:
- Assistance of the orphans as much as possible and helping them to build their future.
- The establishment of projects for their use.
- Building cooperation relationships with other national and international associations.
- Making the Association an example to be followed by others.