The administrative committee of our association studies the cases of orphans with transparency and precision by creating a complete file containing all the necessary legal documents such as the death certificate of the parents or the birth certificate of the orphan, the pictures of identities and others … that provide all the information about the orphan and his family, then we make a field visit and a report on the social, residential, educational and health situation of the orphan, which makes it possible to classify his file among:
- The supported files: files accepted to benefit from a monthly premium (and seasonal) and help provided according to our programs.
- Refused files: generally concerning the case of families:
* Benefiting from a grant from another source (associations or government agencies …)
* Benefiting from a respectable income deemed sufficient to lead a decent life.
* Not meeting the legal conditions of admission to the association.